Pages

.

X is for Xtra Special

Pawing through the Alphabet

X is for Xtra Special

 I know you're up to this challenge! I wanted to list all of the things that are xtra special about pets and then I thought of this list that is going around on email, where you write a word that starts with the last letter of the word before and...well, wouldn't it be fun if that's what we did with this post? (What do you mean I must be writing this post at 1am and out of actual good ideas???) Seriously, I will start us off here, with a word, and the first one to comment should come up with a word that starts with the last letter of my word, and the next person comes up with one that starts with the last letter of the first comment and..... get it? If it gets all messed up, at least we'll still be thinking up things that make pets xtra special, right?

Here we go:
CUDDLES

your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment