Pages

.

Q is for Quilts and Questions

Quilt square from Dachsies with Moxie
Pawing through the alphabet

Q is for Quilts and Questions


Two great things going on around the Internet that I want to tell you about!

QUILT:
 My heart is warmed by the way bloggers are joining together to help others. Dachsies with Moxie is piecing together an amazing quilt to help comfort the family of The Fearless Five/Pittie Pack, who were tragically lost in a fire. Blog friends far and wide are donating fabric squares and Cindy of Bird Brains and Dog Tails is doing the quilting. Check out the progress of this quilt. A big hug goes out to everyone involved.



QUESTIONS:
BaDaBing Benny from Two French Bulldogs
One of my favorite days of the week has been Tuesday, because that is the day you can get your questions answered by BaDaBing Benny! I just read that this week was the final episode of BaDaBing Tuesday and I will miss his wisdom. No matter what, there is always something fun in store with Benny and his sister Lily, so stop by The Antics of Two French Bulldogs and tell them Kelly and I sent you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment