Pages

.

Buffalo, Wild Boar, and Blueberries

When I take a look at the list of ingredients on Kelly's dog food, usually I find chicken at the top of the list, maybe some chicken meal, then rice and some veggies. But when I read the ingredients of a new bag of dog food recently, I was really blown away!

Mr. Chewy, online distributor of pet foods and treats extraordinaire, asked me if Kelly would like to sample some awesome dog food, Orijen. This food is protein-rich, carbohydrate-limited and grain-free, "formulated to nourish dogs and cats in keeping with their evolutionary and anatomical adaptation to protein-rich diets that include a broad variety of fresh meats." I  selected Orijen Regional Red All Stages Dry Dog Food, and here are some of the ingredients:
wild boar
lamb
beef liver
pork
peas
salmon meal
bison
pumpkin
spinach
turnip greens
cranberries
blueberries
marigold flowers
dandelion

The food arrived super fast--2 days after my order was placed! Can't beat this service! Now for the taste test. Did Kelly like the food?
You bet!
I don't know if it was the wild boar or the marigolds she liked best, but whatever it was, Orijen dog food was a big hit. Thank you Mr. Chewy for the opportunity to let Kelly sample this food, and we give this experience 4 paws way up, and a tail wag too!
* Tell Mr. Chewy I sent you, and get 10% off your first order! Plus they'll donate $10 to a partner charity with your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment