Pages

.

Wednesday Pet Roundup- August 1

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Pet Roundup!


* My pal Jodi from Kol's Notes alerted me to this dog bearding thing, so I just had to try it! (What do you think Jodi?) p.s. Kelly was not amused either!


* Sugar, a 2-yr old golden retriever (no relationship to another famous golden named Sugar!) is one of four dogs working in the new Thrive Therapy Dog Unit at Westside Medical Center in Oregon.

* Have you been told that dogs only see in black and white? These researchers prove that dogs are able to differentiate colors.

*From Mother Nature Network: Do cats always land on their feet?  Find out.

* From Buzzfeed, "23 Dogs Who are Too Adorably Stupid for their Own Good." I love the dogs who didn't know to go through the open doors. Brooks was like that.

I hope you have a great week!

Want positive pet tips, good news, and special bonuses? Content not already on the blog? Fetch my free newsletter, Pawsitively Pets! Kelly and I can't wait to meet you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment