Pages

.

FitDog Friday- Sneak Peek

I couldn't think of a better place to share a sneak peek at my new book cover, than with my friends here on FitDog Friday! Ever since I wrote Dieting with my Dog, people have been asking me for more practical tips and how-to's for losing weight and getting fit with their dogs. I'm excited to announce that The Dieting with my Dog Guide to Weight Loss and Maintenance will be released mid-August. Yes, that soon! (And a big thank you to Jodi from Kol's Notes for help designing the cover!) The book features sections on running, hiking, backpacking, swimming and more from your favorite bloggers, all experts in getting fit and having fun with their dogs. AND exercises you can do with your dog. One of the most important sections shares tips on how to maintain your weight loss. So keep checking back and I'll soon have more news and an exciting contest where you can enter to win a copy!
 
























This is a blog hop! FitDog Friday is co-hosted by Peggy's Pet Place, Slimdoggy and To Dog With Love.




Want more positive pet tips, good news, and special offers? Content not already on the blog? Fetch our free newsletter, Pawsitively Pets! Kelly and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment