Pages

.

Love that Helps Heal

Your generous notes and thoughtful gifts to help us heal from the loss of Brooks continue to pour in, and I want to thank you so much. The support of other dog lovers helps. I'm especially touched that many people reach out with touches of nature, from the star from Jodi, Felix and Kol, to the cheerful pink flowers from a dear friend, Lexi.


Here's a wonderful blue spruce tree that will be planted in Brooks' memory, from his caring friends at Natura.





















































Brooks' gramma sent him this marker made of Vermont slate.















 There's also the pawprint, taken at the emergency vet




















In addition, the emails, cards, poems, notes and phone calls touch me greatly. My friend Kim says that Brooks was a heart dog, and I think that describes him perfectly. He touched my heart so deeply. I think sometimes those who have been through a lot have an even greater capacity to touch us because they are still loving and trusting, despite whatever hardships they've endured.
































































Thank you everyone, I want you to know how much we appreciate every word and gesture.
Peggy, Mike and Kelly


Want more, pawsitive pet tips, good news, and special bonuses? Content not already on the blog? Subscribe to my free newsletter.  Kelly and I can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment