Pages

.

Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw

My new book!
Animals Heal. That's something I've witnessed, experienced, and written about. A deep and emotional topic. I love learning how dogs guide the blind, comfort the ill, sense seizures, and sniff out cancer. I've written about how a miniature horse helps a little girl. A cat helps a young couple. And now, I'm excited to announce my greatest work about how animals heal, my new book

Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw
How one woman finds hope and faith through the healing love of animals.

This is the true story of Luanne, a Vermont woman in her middle years, who dreams of living a simple life in the beautiful country with her second husband. They struggle to build their own log cabin tap maple trees, and fill their little farm with animals. However:

• the dog has separation anxiety
 • the goose is afraid of water
• there's a fox in the pig pen and raccoons in the henhouse
 • their homesick donkey cries all night
 • and their truck has somehow slipped into the pond
One of Luanne's sheep

And from there things only get worse! Drawing upon a lifetime of meaningful relationships with animals, Luanne finds the courage to persevere. Luanne's story shares how our pets can love, comfort and teach us as we take our own journeys through life.

Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw is my second book, just released and available on Amazon, your favorite bookseller, and through Inspiring Voices website. It's also available in e-book. I hope you'll check it out (and if it looks good maybe give it a "like" on Amazon, too! Thanks!) And watch for my blog contest soon, where I'll be giving away a copy of the book.

*You can keep up with news about this book and more on my new Facebook page. I'd love to see you there and it would be fun to hear about your bond with your special pets there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment