Pages

.

Dogs, Pets, and the Best of 2011

A new year causes me to think about new goals. My goals for my blog are connecting with a community of pet lovers, and also to be useful to you. So, to celebrate 2011, here are some of my most useful posts from this year:  

On Animal Advocacy:

Co-founder of Petfinder Barks Back

* Blog the Change- Just say NO to Puppy Mills

* Adopt Me Because I Need You

* The Patrick Miracle- Positive Thoughts


On dieting and getting fit with your dog:

* Top 10 Things I Learned from Dieting with my Dog

* Kelly and My Weight Loss Before and After Shots

* Koly and Kelly's K9 Kamp

* My Bowl

 

On Our Bonds with Animals:

 * Reasons Why I Love You

* Pit Bull Healed with Love

* 32 Simple things You Do that Matter To Dogs

* The Magical Mystery Mutt Tour

 

On Great Reads:

* A Pug's Tale

* Animals and the Kids Who Love Them

* Seven Dogs in Heaven

* Spencer Quinn's The Dog Who Knew Too Much

* Zellwood

* and of course, Dieting with my Dog

  Want to read more posts like this? Subscribe via RSS or email.

Happy New Year! Here's to a fantastic 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment