Pages

.

FitDog Friday- Yardwork Fail

Today is FitDog Friday, co-hosted by Peggy's Pet Place, Slimdoggy and To Dog with Love, highlighting ways we all get healthy, fit and active with our dogs!











 We love involving Kelly in our activities. Last weekend we had a lot of yard work to do. What a perfect opportunity to get out and get some exercise with my dog! I was in charge of ripping out a brick walkway that we are replacing with slate.
















Kelly insisted on lying down on the job....precisely where I needed to work.


















Okay, well ONE of us got a decent workout!

















FitDog Friday Giveaway--Link up to the blog hop, or leave a comment on this blog or one of the other two host blogs, and you'll be entered into our giveaway for one of these FitDog Friday prizes:
1. Dieting with my Dog bookmark and refrigerator magnet
2. Slimdoggy dog food scoop
3. Pruven by 3M waste bag dispenser with refill rolls and pet bandana



Want more, pawsitive pet tips, good news, and special bonuses? Content not already on the blog? Subscribe to my free newsletter.  Kelly and I can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment