Pages

.

Two wagging cheerleaders for Super Dog Sunday

Give me an S
Give me a U
Give me a P
Give me an E
Give me an R
What do you get?
SUPER!! SUPER!! SUPER!

Wait! Not Supper? Oh well.

Kelly and Brooks here, cheering for Super Dog Sunday.
Brooks says I know I'm a boy...no jokes about the purple hair bows please :(




Super Dog Sunday™

We're on the cheer team! 












Dedicated to telling you all about the big fun--
DogTipper and All Things Dog Blog are combining to bring you the third annual Super Dog Sunday™, a photo contest that is a 100 percent charitable event benefiting Petfinder Foundation. This event encourages pet lovers to enter football-themed photos of their pets and/or of adoptable Petfinder pets. Last year, several pets featured during the photo contest found forever homes and the event sponsors made over $1,000 in donations to Petfinder Foundation! There are even tons of great prizes for lucky entrants.

Start off with some pregame fun with the #SuperDogPics Twitter party on January 20, an event where you can learn more about improving your dog photography and doctoring Petfinder photos to give them a football theme.

Then, submit your photos to EventBarkers@gmail.com. The photos will be posted on DogTipper and All Things Dog Blog starting Jan. 20 through Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013. And don't forget to enter the drawing for great prizes!

The sponsors of Super Dog Sunday™ are:
Petfinder Foundation is a great cause, so I hope you all join in the fun of Super Dog Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment