Pages

.

Wednesday Pet Roundup-


Hi and welcome to Wednesday Pet Roundup!
Here are your links for this week:

* More than 600 pets rescued from flood-affected regions. A Facebook group is helping facilitate reunions.

* I love my dogs, but I prefer not to share my meals with them. These pet parents, however, set places for their pets at the dinner table. Check out the Huff Post slideshow. It seems to be more popular with cats.

* A Fox News report theorizes the potential of pets to help provide electrical power to our homes. They found that it would take 765 hamsters running at a reasonable 2 miles per hour to charge your house for one day. (Note: I'm not suggesting we put their theories to the test!)

* From Pawnation, how people are caring for feral cats in Kuwait.

* Don't forget, there's still time to enter to win one of three copies of the book A Dog Named Leaf by Allen and Linda Anderson. You'll love this story about the healing bonds of a special cocker spaniel. Enter today!

*Plus, win one of 3 copies of my book Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw on Goodreads! Contest is open through the end of the month. Good luck!

* Special alert: I'll soon be offering my brand new newsletter, Pawsitively Pets, arriving in your email box twice a month. I'll get more information out soon. I hope you'll sign up for it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment