Pages

.

Brooks on the Mend

Many of you have been wondering how Brooks is recovering. He had his 2 week post-op check up and I can report to you that he's healing very well!
The incision looks wonderful. I told the vet that she was brilliant and she grinned and said "I love doing surgery!!" I can't imagine that. But glad someone does!

Brooks was cleared to take OFF the cone of shame....and resume his regular activities, slowly.
He's very happy about that!  Kelly still isn't admitting it, but I think she's glad he's feeling better.

Brooks, my family, and I want to thank you all for your prayers and get well wishes while he was in surgery and recovering. It's always stressful when our best friends are ill...and your love and support means a lot.

luv
Peggy, Mike, Brooks and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment