Pages

.

Kelly and Brooks

Okay, so now the question you're all waiting for....how do Kelly and Brooks get along?

Does this answer things?













I can't say that Kelly hasn't been bossy.  She makes a big, noisy scene and gets possessive over food. A crumb dropped on the floor. A tennis ball. Me. Especially me. She still is having a difficult time sharing.

But Brooks is one smart boy. He just stands there as if to say, "Whatever, girl." Or he walks away. He learns fast. He wants to stay.

I've learned too. I've learned not to get afraid and emotional while they work things out. I've learned that showing Brooks love and attention does not mean that I love Kelly any less. I've learned that Kelly can accept another dog.

And maybe, just maybe they'll become buddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment