Pages

.

Pawsitively Perfect Cards

One of my holiday un-decorating traditions is to go through the Christmas cards and sort and categorize them. I  always save those with different depictions of the nativity scene--traditional, modern, elegant. And those with snowmen. And of course, animals!.
We received many fun pet-themed Christmas cards. Some were from the Blogville's Christmas card exchange organized by HoundDog Mom, Finn, Schnauzer Days and Jazzi's World. (Thank you everyone for all your work, and all the great cards and email cards!)
 


















There were pets in Santa hats.















Big dogs, medium-sized dogs and small dogs.















Cards with cats.














Many cute photo cards, including this one of my friend Becky's kids and her dog Murray.















And even Kelly gave me a card:

















 







 







It says:
I'm proud of how well trained you are.
How you preform each task
Like petting me and feeding me
Before I even ask.

You're my very favorite person
(And my best friend as well)
That's why I'm here to let you know
In case you couldn't tell.

I "woof" you lots!
Merry Christmas!
Kelly

What about you? What were your favorite pet themed holiday cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment